Sorry, the page you were looking for in this blog does not exist.
Sorry, the page you were looking for in this blog does not exist.

Followers

Facebook

 

Site Info

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Freak Spirit. Make your own badge here.

About Me

My photo
Hey!This is Hantaiki Otome.I'm just a simple girl with large T-shirt and jeans.The world is easy right?Growing up as a teenager which got a lot of curiosities.I hope this blog will be my best place to share my interests with everyone.PHOTOGRAPHY,a lot of words to describe this one simple word.To me,it is an IMAGINATION.Put your creativity inside it.I look photography like an art which requires a lot of efforts and I just realised that photoraphing actually makes me appeciate every nano seconds in my life that I don't want to waste it.

Pain of Life

Hello people !
I am Puteri Bahtrysia. Before, I use this blog as my medium to share my masterpiece.After few years passed,I'm getting busier than ever.New life, new achievement.
But, still, doesn't matter,this blog is always running.It's just not up-to-date. I'm still planning what to show up here, as to replace my hobby.My past hobbies have been left behind too far. I can't tell how busy I am.It's just very busy until when I list out what to do today besides assignment and projects, it'll be eat,pray and sleep.
PAIN OF LIFE hm? I don't know what's my intention 2 years ago.I think I tried to tell how lonely my life at that time huh? Nah, till today I still feel the same.Nothing's change much, it's just I'm getting older and lazy and slow.Haha

White Spirit Codac Moments Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template